Friday, April 20, 2012

HOSPITAL

On the way to the hospital Nicki tried numerous times to reach her dad. His phone kept going to voicemail.

"Fuck!" She said out loud.
"Nicki just stop." Safaree said firmly as he snatched her phone away.

Nicki pulled up to the hospital and got out of the car and ran. She didnt wait on SB but he got out and caught up with her.

"Ima kill that nigga when I see him." SB said under his breath but loud enough for Nicki to hear.

She gave him a dirty look but kept walking fast.

"Hi I am Onika Maraj, I am looking for my 1 week old son who was transported here through the ambulance."

"Ok Ma'am whats his name?"

"Nicholas Samuels."

"Oh." The lady said with a frown.

"What the fuck you mean OH? Where's my son??!"

"Right this way."


The lady took Nicki to a private room where she saw her son. He was hooked up to like 100 machines and she saw that his eyes were covered.
She started to sob and almost fell to her knees but Safaree caught her.

"Baby no... Baby stop it'll be ok. Dont get yourself all worked up, lets just wait for the doctor." Safaree said swallowing back his tears.
"NO MY SON IS GOING TO DIE AND YOU ARE OK WITH IT? FUCK YOU SAFAREE."
"No Nicki, please stop. Thats not how I feel. Please calm down..."

Just then the doctor walked in.

"Hi Ma'am and Sir. You must be the mother and father. I am doctor Torianne and I have a few things to tell you, but first I have some questions."

"I'll answer them." Safaree spoke up.

"Ok, sir, who was the baby with during the past 2-3 hours?"
"He was with his biological father Robert Maraj."
"Now do you trust this gentleman? Has he been known to hurt children?"
"He's never hurt a baby.. Listen, I dont really care about this shit, can you please just tell us whats going on with our son.." Safaree said anxiously.

"Ok yes. I am sorry. Ok well it appears that your son has SBS.. Otherwise known as shaken baby syndrome. The person your son was in care with must have shaken him. His brain has a lot of swelling and fluid around it. His eardrums are ruptured. He is blind in both eyes, and he is practically paralyzed. I am so sorry."

Nicki sobbed. The room was silent except for her sobs. Safaree looked at her but didnt know what to do. He grabbed her and sobbed with her. He was so hurt.

"Legally we cannot keep your son on life support because he is brain dead and because he is one week old. The authorities have told me to allow you to go ahead and say goodbye to your son. I'll leave you two alone."

Nicki continued to sob her eyes out. Safaree got up and made her stand up.

"Nicki come on, we have to say goodbye."
"No. I cant. I wont. He isnt going to die."
"NICKI GET UP RIGHT NOW AND COME TO GRIPS WITH REALITY!" He hated yelling at her but she just wasnt understanding.

She got up and went over to her son. She rubbed his face and inbetween sobs she talked to her baby.

"Nicholas, I am sorry. I never should've left u with that bad man. He hurt you so bad and now I cant take it back. You know I loved you with all my heart and I will always carry a piece of you with me every day. I am going to talk to you every day too. God will tell you what I am saying. Trust me, you'll love it in Heaven. Its way better than being in earth. But please dont forget how much your mommy loves you ok? I am going to have them take you off life support tonight so you dont have to be in pain too much longer ok? I promise it'll all be over soon. Mommy wont be here when the doctors take all the cords off of you because they're making me leave. But be strong ok? Dont be scared. The doctors wont hurt you. They will help you. Mommy loves you so much baby. Daddy wants to talk to you now."

She kissed his forehead and walked away crying. She listened to what Safaree was saying.

"Hey baby boy. I know you are in a lot of pain, but trust me, you wont be soon. You're gonna go to Heaven and see Jesus. That is a man who loves you very much and he wants you to come live with him. When you get there you will be able to watch me and your mommy every day from there. I am going to miss you so much. I didnt ever see myself having a baby. But you, you've changed my mind. I loved waking up early and giving you a bottle and bathing you. I loved caring for you. I wanted you to be just like me. The outfit you're wearing now, I bought that the day your mommy told me she was habing a baby boy. I was nervous but so excited. The day you came home was the best day of my life. Today is the day you are leaving me and it is the worst day of my life. With God's help I can get through it though. I love you so much. Mommy and I have to leave now. But we will talk to you every day I promise."

He kissed his little hand and went over to Nicki and wiped her tears.

"Baby it'll be okay. We just gotta get through this. I love you."

After kissing Nicholas one last time, they walked out the hospital doors.


At 2 am they got the call that their son had got his angel wings and went to Heaven.



Nicki and Safaree layed in the bed for what seemed like days and cried.
They didnt eat, they didnt charge their phones, they didnt take showers, nothing. But Safaree wasnt about to let Nicki do this. Reguardless of how he felt and how sad he was, he wouldnt let Nicki waste her life.

14 comments:

  1. Awe, I hope they can get through this! I need them to get up and face life! Poor baby! :'( He's in a better place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am legitimately crying right now :( why did you have to kill off poor Baby Nicholas? Nicki should of known better not to leave a defenseless little baby with that monster. I hope she tells everyone the truth and gets him locked up forever!!!!! RIP Nicholas ~ Jessie_Barbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwww i hope Robert get what he got comin .. To do this to your own CHILD N DAUGHTER .. Like smh .. But god doesnt put you in anything you cant get out of .. I hope nicki gets better Thank god for SB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yyooo WTF.?! I hope Safaree fuck him up Fo that shit he did
    He just killed his son and left him there like wow
    I font know why nicki even trusted him though I feel so bad for nicki and Safaree I know that really hitter them but I wonder how they are gonna tell MaMa C and how she's gonna take it
    She might be like"*Silence*.....NICKI WHY FUCK HAVEN'T YOU TELL ME YOUR FATHER RAPED YOU.I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GOT PREGNANT AND HAD THE CHILD AND NOW HE'S DEAD I NEVER SEEN HIM OR MET HIM.!! Nicki:Crying Mama C: I'm sorry nicki I didn't mean to shout but I'm so upset I'm so sorry that happened to you. We are calling police first thing in the morning
    I picture it like that anyway great chapter
    Post soon =).!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nah Im in legit tears right now . Son I hate Robert . R.I.P Baby Nic ❤ .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I'm tearing up. I'm so upset & heart broken & confused. Very emotional last couple of chapters. R.I.P. Nick. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm DEEPLY saddened by this...I just...no words.

    R.I.P Baby Nick.<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. this really... i dont even know what it did to me ... ):

    RIP Baby Nicholas <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. IRFUGDJHIU UGH WTF I HATE HER DAD SO MUCH LIKE WTF. Im so upset :( Man, I wanna rap. R.I.P Nicholas. Your mommy and daddy loved you very much. Good chapter. Keep up the suspense

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yo im legit crying rite now, like i knew this was going to happen but i couldnt prepare myself for this. I know its a story but this shit feels so real. I cant fuckn stand Robert bitch ass, like ima really be mean mugging his ass when i see him on Nicki E! special LOL deadass tho. Damn when Nicki and SB was saying goodbye to him... LAWD *falls flat on my face* i cant deal. Like F*CK YO LIFE for this! -.-

    R.I.P Lil Nick

    ~@NickiMmemphis *crawls off ur blogger crying*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Im actually crying. Omg what Nicki and Safaree said to Nicholas when they had to say goodbye was like heart wrenching. Like shit i couldnt stop crying for like 10 minutes. Im glad SB told Nicki to get to grips with reality and say goodye because otheriwse she wouldv regretted it. I hope they get through this I know they will. R.I.P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yooooooooo I am legit crying real BITCH ASS TEARS. I am so hurt. Like, ik it's fiction but fuck it just feels so damn real, man. Ugh Smh.
    I know they was livid on they way there, Nic shoulda left awl type of voicemails on that old bitch phone. Ugh. Safaree guess he know best so I'll take that for now. Damn. Nurses piss me AWF always saying extra words and shit. Bitch stfu and direct me where I need to be. PERIOD. Then the bitch ass doctor got 1000 questions, bitch don't ask me shit if you not gone prosecute Robert ugly ass. Matter of fact they need to prosecute they got the evidence. Safaree better beat his ass and he better go to jail and get fucked up! Forreal. *googles his address on google maps* ugh. I wanna pop his ass.
    ANYWAY. He BRAIN DEAD?! BLIND?! EARS RUPTURED?! PARALYZED?! And got SBS?! Hell naw that's just inhuman....I can't believe a grown ass man did that to a baby and then left him there..I can't believe Nic allowed him over there TWICE, though. Smh. At the end of the day, Robert needs to be dealt with.
    Yo, when Nic and Safaree said there goodbyes, the sobs were real! So real. That Is something I could never imagine doing, PERIOD. I just hope they get through this. They strong. I hope everything is on the up and up for them now and please let Nic talk to Mama Carol soon. Update soon. (FYI I'm STILL sobbing)
    -@MinajFanDetroit

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is to sad for me to handle i have no words to describe how i fell ..... i wanna hurt her low life deadbeat father that piece of shit should have DIED why would he hurt baby nick like that im so hurt :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. Omg this is the part i didnt wanna hear about omg!! this is so sad why would her father do that...WHAT A EVIL MONSTER ALL HE HAD TO DO IS call his daughter if the baby was too much for him.I HOPE THEY FIND HIS ASS AND SENTENCES HIM. the most touching part is when SB & NIC was having a heart to heart touching moment saying goodbye to the baby Nick!!! THIS WAS A GREAT CHAPTER POST SOON XOXO!

    ReplyDelete