Saturday, April 28, 2012

Brighter futures :)

Nicki had just released her first album Pink Friday and had started her tour. She had already did the UK and she was in the US. Today would be her first day in California. She had 3 shows here. Then she moved on to other states.


"Nicki get up its time to prep for your show." SB yelled from the front of the bus.

"You could say it a little nicer SB and why? Its 8 am." She asked confused.

"Because you have interviews first and your M&G starts at 2 for this show and concert starts at 5 remember?"

"Oh. Yeah. Whatever." She scowled.


Her and SB had broken up right before tour. Things got stressful for Nicki and she took it out on him. She knew it was her fault so she treated him like shit. She wanted him back because she loved him but she never wanted to take the blame for her mistakes. She said they would be business only from now on and she never let him question it.

This killed Safaree. He loved her with everything. He wanted her back. He had told his self he wouldnt give up until he got her back.




After the show.


"Wow that was amazing you guys! Team Minaj always gives me life."

@NICKIMINAJ: Greatest show so far!!!

@NICKIMINAJ Dont get smart! *unfollows* RT @itsmarthabitch Umm its only ur first show in the US @NICKIMINAJ

@NICKIMINAJ Awe *Kisses you* Maybe next time? xoxo RT @PinkMunyBarbie My mom wouldnt let me go :( @NICKIMINAJ


She continued reading her TL When somone knocked on her door.

"Come in" She said cheerfully.

It made SB happy to know she was in a good mood.


"Hey are you busy?"
"No why whats up?"
"Oh, well its nothing really business related but I need to talk to you."
"Safaree not now. I just finished a show and ..."
"Nicki please, please listen to me.. I have been begging you to listen to me for a long time and you wont even give me the time of day. Just give me 10 minutes please."
"SB let me go take a shower and when I get out you can talk"


He walked out of the room defeated again. He knew as soon as she got out of the shower she would have another excuse. He remembered when she was a teenager she used to always tell her friends that when she was embarrassed or didnt want to talk about something in person she found it easier to write it... He thought about this and thought maybe it would be a better idea to just text her.



Safaree: Hey Nicki
Nicki: Um why are you texting me?
Safaree: I figured since you didnt want to talk in person, maybe it will be easier to just text..
Nicki: Safaree... I dont want to hurt your feelings because I love you, but I dont want to talk about anything.
Safaree: So you still love me?
Nicki: I'll never stop loving you, you know that.
Safaree: Can I come in your room?
Nicki: Goodnight Safaree.
Safaree: Goodnight Nicki. I love you.
Nicki: Love u2


Again he felt defeated but he wasnt going to give up. He had been fighting for a long time trying to get her back and he wasnt going to give up now. Tomorrow was a new day and he would just see what happens..



**Ok so how do you guys like whats going on? I made it pretty short because I've been pretty busy. I got an email from someone who made it pretty evident that she didnt like my story and she pointed out multiple flaws in the story line. She said she's not the only one to notice so I would like to apologize for the problems in my story. I would also like to say if you only have negative things to say to me and you hate my writing, feel free to close it out and unfollow :) For the people who are still reading, should I continue? 15+ comments.**


<3

11 comments:

  1. Uuuuhhhh, yes you need to continue and the only thing I didn't like was that Nic was too forgiving and trusting of her father but other than that, it's great

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say you should continue. I mean hey that's what will make you a stronger writer right? Just keep working at it and you will see your improvement and progression :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ur story. Its different and that's a good thing. I need u to post soon. Pleaseee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please continue! I think your doing great.. And I agree. The comments will make you a better writer. Please tell me someone will find her dad, because I still need that nigga fucked up for killing the baby!!! And I hope Nic and SB work things out.. I love your story! Keep up the good work! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just wanted to let you know that your story is AMAZING. There may have been some tiny flaws here and there, but nothing you should feel bad about. None of us are professional writers or anything. There's a big difference between constructive criticism and being just plain rude. I really feel like you should write whatever you want to and not worry so much about rude comments and take advice from the commenters that are actually trying to help, rather than bash you. *Ends Rant*

    But yeah I really hope they get her father cuz his ass aint shit. -_- And she needs to talk ti SB, OMG! Post Soon!<3

    @HeyPrettyNicki

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this story and I hope she sits down and talk to him. I need my babies to be back together! He better make her sit down and listen to him tomorrow! Post soon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Listen, your not a proffesional writer so theres obviously a couple things in your story that dont quite make sense, i havnt seen anything that dosnt but obviously that 1 rude person did. I love this story, because its different and has a lot of emotion in it, carry on with it and just try your hardest because thats all you can do. My story has a million flaws and so does most peoples so dont worry. I hope that email that someone sent you didnt upset you :'(, i know it would upset me, lol! There probably just jealous! *muah* great chap xx

    @ilovenickiandSB

    ReplyDelete
  8. okay. yoooo I love your story! I loved how the storyline wasn't typical and it wasn't predictable either. which is good! I'm sure if you talk to anyone who has been writing an onikafaree/dricki fiction, they'll tell you that their writing has progressed the more they wrote. Soooo continue! You're an amazing writer! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please continue. Making mistakes is part of life. You have to learn from them. U still have a lot to accomplish so don't stop.

    ReplyDelete
  10. S/O2 this story. It's POPPIN! It's POPPIN! You POPPIN! Know that. Ya plot is different. It was unexpected And crazy but it's interesting. I wondered how you dealt with writing it, because it was so intense but I never had anything Negative to say. No one is perfect but the more you write the better you will get. Just take it a day at a time. You'll grow.
    This chapter was short but cool. I hate that they broke up but I hope Nic is coping and getting better. I want her and Safaree to get it right. Me love them. U want it to work out for them. Post soon.
    -@minajfandetroit

    ReplyDelete
  11. FOH this is a good story and very different from all the others, I think ur doing a good job with this and u will keep getting better as long as u post ;) LOL (u see how im trying to get u to post more often LOL)
    NEhoe im so sad they broke up but i had a feeling it was coming because that was a stressful time. Nicki really needs to talk to SB but she probably still dealing with the lost and doesnt know how to express herself. SB just needs to give her time and her space, sad to say but its true i think then she will realize that she wants him.
    Great chapter and U better not stop!

    ~@NickiMmemphis

    ReplyDelete