Tuesday, April 17, 2012

3 Days (Part 2)

Nicki woke up to the sound of SB snoaring and looked at the clock. 4:45am. She got up and fixed Nicholas a bottle.

"Hey My little Punkin" She said as she held him close.
"Mommy missed you all night and I dreamed about you. I just love you so much."

She sat on the bed and held him while she fed him. Just then SB sat up.

"Hey Nic and Nick" They both laughed.
"Goodmorning baby" She said to SB

"How is he? He looks good"
"He's good.. Just hungry I guess."
"Nicki...." He grabbed Nick and layed him on the bed and took her hands.
"You do know he isnt going to be with us for long, right? I dont want you sitting here trying to convince yourself that you are going to have a son and raise him forever. I had a dream last night. It was bad and it was good. I think God was showing me."
"What was the dream about?" She asked.
"Well we took Nic to his doctors appointment and they told us his heart was barely beating.. That night he died. We didnt have a big funeral because no one really knew. Only people who came were Me, You, Candice, & Lauren. But then at the end of the dream, me and you had flown to London. When we got there EVERYONE was waiting for us. We got out of our cars and fans and paparazzi was everywhere. We could barely move. Everyone was screaming your name and your music was playing in the background. Then I saw Jay Z and Kanye rapping with you.. Nicki... God is just showing us that this is a set back but we are going to have a really HUGE come back. You are going to be able to fulfill your dreams and make a living for you and your family. I will be there with you every step of the way. So I just want you to accept this and move on. Dont take it so hard. Nicholas will be with God and he'll look down on you and remind you how beautiful you are and how proud he is of you. I am pretty sure you dont want to look at Nick and be reminded of your dad every single time.. Its okay Nicki. We'll get through this."

Just then Nicki started sobbing. SB grabbed her and held her. He knew she understood she just needed time. He picked up Nicholas and finished feeding him. They went back to sleep until time to feed Nick again and then they got up. They picked up some clutter around the house because Lauren and Candi were on their way. They planned on telling them what was going on.

2 HOURS LATER

Candi and Lauren had been there for 30 minutes and were crying over how handsome little Nicholas was and how lucky Nicki was to have him. Nicki thought this was the time to tell them. She didnt want them to be attached.

"Guys I have something to tell you." She said sounding scared.
"Whats up" Candice asked.

"Ok well, I dont want you guys to get too attached to Nicholas because Thursday or Friday he will be leaving us. I am sorry I didnt tell you guys sooner." She teared up at the thought of her son dying.

"WHAT?! YOU GAVE HIM UP FOR ADOPTION? WHAT KIND OF SHIT.."

Candice slapped Lauren in her mouth.

"No. thats not what I mean.. Nicholas has a hole in his heart and he's not expected to live past this week. I am spending all my time with him, but I have accepted the fact that he's going back to live with God. I dont want him on the earth if he is in pain. He can see and hear and move but he doesnt breath good and his chest hurts him. I dont want that. The doctors said 2% of babies with this diagnosis live, but they are never strong enough to walk, crawl, or sit up on their own and they die by the age of 3. I would rather him go now so he doesnt have to live a life of struggle."

Lauren, Nicki, and Candice cried together. They all agreed on what was happening but they couldnt believe it. Candi and Lauren took turns holding Nick and then they said their goodbye's. They left and Nicki and SB just sat in the living room. While Candice and Lauren were keeping Nicki company, Safaree had taken down the crib and started putting away the baby blankets and clothes. He already had stuff in boxes that he was taking down to the Salvation Army for people in need. He wanted to make this process as easy as possible for Nicki. He hated seeing her sad. He went into his room and shut the door. He needed a minute to write down his thoughts..


SB's Journal

I never really write in this thing.. Nicki gave it to me on my birthday. She told me its good to write down thoughts when you are going through a hard time.. I figured I would try it. I can handle this. I dont know if Nicki can. I am trying to make it easy for her because she has a big future. She is gonna do her senior school work this year and graduate early. Then we are going to work on her music. She has a lot of potential and because of the dream I had, I KNOW she will make it. I just have to help her make it happen. Tomorrow is Thursday.. That means Baby Nick's life is nearing an end. All I can do is hope for the best. My mom told me last night that God said in the bible he will never bring us to something that we cant handle. I believe her. I just have to wait and see. I love Nicki. I love my life.
Lets see what happens

SB.





*OK what did u guys think? Give me suggestions!!!! I need 10 or more comments on this one!!! Love yall!*

xoxoxoxoxoxo Christine!

12 comments:

  1. This was good. I feel bad for Nicki. It has to be hard to lose a child even when he wasn't made out of love. I'm praying everything will be okay! Post soon. Muah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing job!! I need the next chapter though cause I'm tired of these teasing chapters that leave me hanging! Lol! I think it's best for Nicki in the end. Especially since her son will always remind her of the evil her father caused in her life. Everything is great, post ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I FEEL SO BAD FOR NIC, BUT LIKE SB SAID THIS WAS A SIGN AND THAT CHILD WASN'T MEANT TO BE ON THIS EARTH. I HOPE WITH THE OUTCOME COMES A LITTLE HAPPINESS. I KNOW IT'S GONNA BE HARD FOR THEM TO LOSE LITTLE NICK, BUT HONESTLY IT'S FOR THE BEST. YOU ARE DOING GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great chapter ... Sb is right its hard lookin at a baby thinkin about how he got there , her father ... Its sad i hope nicki get thru this ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a greeeaaaaaattttt job on this chapter
    I hope nicki doesn't take the baby dieing to hard
    Safaree is so helpful and I hope soon and very soon nicki gonna tell her mother what her father did to her
    Post soon - :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're doing great! I loved this chapter and I love that she's trying to cope! :) xoxo post soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is an amazing chapter Nicki & SB is being strong for baby Nic post soon xoxo :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a DIVINE chapter as well as your others :)
    I have no suggestions but write what you think is best!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this was sad. I think SB needed to bring her back to reality hough and make sure she understood Nicholas was definately going to pass. I hope Candi and Lauren are going to be supporive of Nic and SB

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just can't wrap my mind around the fact that he has to die. If he lives now he will die by the age of three. Smh. Crazy as ever. Either way he dies. Sad story. I hope we get some happy upbeat chapters soon. I'm tired of being sad. I just want Nic and Safaree to pull through. Ik that dream meant a lot. It's crazy and scary at the same time. I couldn't imagine losing my child as soon as it's born. Sad story. Good post though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Im sad *reads next chapter*

    ~@NickiMmemphis

    ReplyDelete