Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Anonymous Note

Nicki pulled up to her dad's house and ran out the car. She didnt even knock, she just walked in. She picked up Nick and he immediately stopped crying.

"Hey mama's boy, whats wrong? I'm here now stop all that sniffling" She said as she held him close.

"What happened Daddy?" She asked a bit concerned

"Nothing, he just wouldnt stop crying." He said.

"Oh, Ok. We can try again at the end of the week. Its fine. But its pretty late, I need to get back home and take care of him. He's cold and probably hungry. Thanks for watching him."



After that she left and buckled Nick into his carseat. She drove home and got there in 10 mins. When she got out she noticed the time.

"Hmm he's always hungry during this time. I wonder why he's not crying." She didnt think much about it after that.

As soon as she got in she made him a bottle. Sure enough he was hungry. Nicki wondered why he didnt cry but she thought probably because he had already cried all night so he was tired of crying. After she fed him she got in the bed, wrapped him up and got comfortable. She had all his formula's and diapers next to her so she wouldnt have to go far.



NEXT MORNING

Today Safaree was going back to work and Nicki had to stay home alone and take care of Nick. She wasnt scared. She just liked Safaree being around. When she got up Safaree was already gone. She picked up Nick and took him into the living room.

"Hey big boy!" He opened his eyes and looked at her, She thought he was smiling but he was too young so she didnt pay it any mind.

She undressed him to give him a bath. When she put him in the water, he cried. This was normal because babies dont really like baths, but his cry sounded different. Nicki didnt know why.
She was washing under his neck where the milk usually drips and then moved to his arms. She noticed the left side of his body was a blueish color as if it was bruised.

"Hmm.." She thought.
"The doctor said it was normal for babies to have bruising since he was squeezed coming out." She said out loud.

She put his clothes on and continued with her day.


BUZZ BUZZ

Baby: He baby how are you and Nick holding up while im gone? lol
My Love: Boy please! We are just fine! haha
Baby: Oh, I guess I wont come home early then.
My Love: No Pleeeeeaseee Come home! We miss u!!!
Baby: I only get to come home 2 hours early, but I'll be there!
My Love: Ok, make that money! Love you <3
Baby: Love you too. Kiss My Son for me. <3 Ttyl


"Aww Daddy loves you Nicholas." She said showing him the text as if he could read.

"You know you have another doctors appointment Friday right Nick? You cant be all grouchy and crying though. You have to be a good boy for the doctor, ok?"


*RING RING*

"Hello"
"Hey baby its your daddy"
"Hey Daddy whats up?"
"Nothing, your mothers trip got extended until Saturday, so I was wondering if I could try to watch Nicholas again Thursday and Friday."
"Sure you can. Friday morning I have to pick him up tho because he has a doctors appt."
"Ok thats fine. Thank you for letting me see my son."
"No problem."


She hung up.

She trusted him a little more because when he couldnt handle Nick he called her right away. (Well thats what she thought) She was looking foward to being alone with Safaree and letting her dad see his son. She didnt want to hold a grudge forever. Plus she knew if her Dad had a good relationship with Nick, he could keep him while she did shows and recorded her music.


THURSDAY NIGHT

Safaree was at work but got off at 10pm. It was 9pm now and she was taking Nick to her dad's.

"Ok Dad.. Same scenario as last time.. No bath, feed every 2 hours, call if you need anything."
"I got it Nicki. It'll be better this time."


With that she left. She went home and waited on Safaree.


ROBERTS HOUSE

Robert picked up Nicholas and held him.

"Are you gonna be nice for daddy this time?" He asked.
"I really do love you but all that crying gets to me."

As soon as he said that with aggression in his voice Nick started to cry.

"No no dont cry!!!!" he said eagerly.

He made Nick a bottle and got a diaper ready. He did everything Nicki asked him to do but Nick was still crying.

"I dont FUCKIN KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH YOU." He screamed shaking Nick again.
"WHY THE FUCK DONT YOU LOVE ME LIKE YOU LOVE NICKI? YOU ARE MINE TOO!" He shouted.

He continued to Shake the 1 week old not knowing the damage he was doing. After like 2 minutes of him shouting and shaking, Nick stopped crying.

"Yeah thats my boy.. Just calm down." He said.

Then he realized Nick wasnt breathing and he called 911. After he called 911 he put Nick in his carseat, put him by the door and drove off.

The ambulance arrived and found the baby. They immediately started to do heart pumps and CPR.
They had revived baby Nick but there wasnt much left. He wasnt moving or crying.
They grabbed the note off the couch. It said:

"The mother does not live at this residence. I am so sorry. Her # is ____________________.
Her address is _____________. The babies name is Nicholas Lloyd Samuels. Please contact his mother Onika Maraj."

The EMT called.

"Hello?"
"Hi is this Ms.Maraj?"
"Yes, this is her. I am sorry this isnt my booking number I will call you back tomo..."
"No Ma'am this is the New York Fire and Rescue Unit. We have your son Nicholas. Something has happened and whoever was watching him has fled the scene."
"WHAT? WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?" She shouted as she started to sob.
"Ma'am your son is in very bad condition. Please just come to queens hospital right now."

She hung up.

"Safaree WAKE THE FUCK UP! MY DAD HAS DONE SOMETHING TO NICHOLAS!!!" She screamed.

"What the fuck u mean?!?!" He asked wiping his eyes.

"I dont know but come on we have to go to the hospital now."


On the way to the hospital Nicki sobbed her eyes out. She couldnt even imagine what could be going on. She was so scared and hurt and she just wanted to find out what was goin on with her son. She didnt think she could handle losing him this way.


.................................I dont know what to say....................................
You guys tell me what you want? What do u expect will happen? Hmmmm... Suggestions?
10+ Comments! Love yall!

Christine!

23 comments:

  1. I have legit tears in my eyes! Like what kind of person does that to a child? OMG Nicki is going to be devastated if he doesn't make it through this. Make it okay Christine! Ugh Post soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AND ANOTHER MUTHAFUCKIN THING...Who in their right mind leaves a baby w/ some1 who raped and abused them? Like this is blowing me right now! Ughhhhhhghhhhhhhhh Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr LIKE........He possibly could have caused him serious problems if Nick makes it through this! Leaves before I get upset!

      Delete
  2. OMG WHY JUST WHY I HANDEL IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO THE BABY D :

    ReplyDelete
  3. *falls to my knees dramatically* no why? What the hell didnt he learn not to shake a baby in school...Lord I hope she sends his ass to jail....I'm over him...please let the baby be okay..and my Nika is so confused as to what's going on *sigh* wait and then he put the baby on the damn porch fuck wrong with him...thank God he had enough sense to leave the note! Fuck is on his biscuit.com.....if they did lose Nick I hope they can find a way to cope with it...*sigh* please post soon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nah son . Imma cry . Wtf is wrong with Robert ? I got some niggas out in BK that'll off his top !

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh No why did she leave the baby with her sick mean ass dad again like when she seen the bruises off top should have known sum10 wasnt right! i hope they law take order and put him in jail & throw away the key!! omg i really was hoping Nicholas get through the whole story :'( Great Chapter post soon xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sonnnnnn I am in tears! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THAT NIGGA?! WHY IS HE STILL SHAKING THE BABY!!! I WISH NIC DIDN'T TRUSST HIM. LIKE OMGGGGGGGGG :""""""""""( please post soon Christine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nic is sure easy to forgive that damn man, too easy if you ask me. She needs to report his ass once and for all. Poor baby was getting better and now this lunatic made it worse smh. Post soon pls

    ReplyDelete
  8. What in the actual fuck, like seriously! This guy is sooooooooooooooo fucking mentally unstable then his pussy ass gon flee da scene! Bullshit! I hope he's okay, but if not I hope Safaree kick his ass and they put ha dad in jail for statutory rape and attempted murder.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want Safaree to beat Robert's ass to a pulp. I want him to kill that bitch, that's what I want. And plz let Nick be okay. I hope he survives.

    ReplyDelete
  10. First rape...now this?!?!?!!? Omfggggggg I cant...I really cant right now...

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow nicki shouldn't have let him watch nick when she knows he is abusive, smh... this is cray, hope nick survives this

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg, why would he do that to a little baby. Nicki's dad is like completely mental, he rapes his daughter and thinks its okay to shake his new born son wo had a hole in his heart. Smh right now... Post Soon

    ReplyDelete
  13. WHAT IN THE FUCKING HELL IS WRONG WITH HIM who in their got damn MIND would treat a child like this and not just any kid a NEW BORN CHILD!!! like WTF Its driving me crazy that nicki is even on talking terms with he father like HE JUST RAPED YOU AND GOT YOU PREGNANT why the hell are you even talking to him still? and those bruises on nick like nicki how could you not see that there's something wrong with that. i'm surprised safaree even allows nicki to take nick there but I really hope he survives and nicki and sb kick his ass when the find him. and I really hope that mama carol gets home fast so that nicki can tell her everything. Anyways Good chapter and PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZZZZZ Post soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I JUST CANT FUKKIN DEAL !!!! ... FUCK YOU ROBERT U HEARTLESS BASTARD !!!! ... LIKE I KNOW THATS YOUR DAD NICKI BUT HE RAPE N BEAT YOU !!! NO TRUST IN THAT MAN .. BUT TO A BABY ?!?!? LIKE IM CRYIN RIGHT NOW .. *SIGS*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nicki's father is a dumbass I expected this to happen to the baby cuz Robert is impatient and dumb
    I hope Safaree beats the fuck outta him
    And mama C kicks him out
    Post soon

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ugh this shit makin me so angry, like Y did she let him go bck over there?! He better not die or im fuckn niccaz up. Safaree better find that dog and kill his ass, he dont need to live no more. Fuck he should be happy SB let him live in the first place after the shit he did to Nic.
    UGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH, I CANT TAKE THIS SHIT!!

    ~@NickiMmemphis

    ReplyDelete
  17. *Sobs* Fuck That Dumb Heartless Nigga Named, ROBERT!!! Hope He Burn IN Hell. && Nicki Get Your Act Together Who In Their LIVING Life Would Leave A BABY With A Nigga Who Raped You.. Smfhh...... --- @XoMyOnika

    ReplyDelete
  18. NOOOOO LIK WTF?!!!! Like why would u shake a 1 week and curse at it?!!! WTFVROBERT YA ABUSIVE ASS FINNA GET BEAT THE FUCK DOWN!!!! Ughhh his pussy ass gonna flee the MOTHAFUCKIN scene!!! Ughh this aggravates me post soon please.

    ReplyDelete
  19. *reinforces the glock* ugh! Fuck! *gets all my army weapons* FuckIsOnRobertBiscuit he a bitch made ass cunt ass bum ass dirty ass ain't shit ass nicca! Fuck him. Ole old bitch!
    This chapter pissed me off beyond capacity like df?! I'm kinda irritated with Nic because why would she leave her son with somebody that RAPED and ABUSED her. Iont know If I understand. I believe in forgiveness but no, like that's too soon. Smh. Ugh. The baby got a bruise too?! Fuck outta here. How is he man handling a 1 WEEK OLD. Ugh. Awe when her and faree were texting I was mad happy! BEWP! (only time I exhibited a smirk or any ounce of happiness this chapter)
    Why are they still hiding this from mama carol?! Iont like that. She needs to know. Ugh. Then Robert fine yell at the baby and ask why he love nicki more than him?! Like bitch he know a dawg when he see one. Babies are smart. Why would he shake him like that though?! Yell too?! Like this rubbed me the wrong way! I'm pissed! Then he gone leave a note, leave the baby and flee the scene?! FuckKindaManIsHe?! Ugh. Please let little nick be ok and let Safaree beat Robert bum ass!
    -@MinajFanDetroit

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMFG! I had chills reading this entire thing! I know Nicki wanna forgive and let go of grudges but if he abused you over so many years, why wouldn't he abuse sum1 he just met and who is even more defenseless? This hurts my heart forreal. SOMEBODY need to do us all a favor and kill that man, cuz he aint shit. How do you leave a baby outside in the freezing cold alone? Yeah, yo ass going to jail, but are u really that selfish u rather him die or be kidnapped than u going to jail? UGH! I'm so pissed AWF!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Omg i Have Tears in my eyes ... what kinda dumb ass would do some shit like that ??!! omgg let me just go... cuz i cant believe thiss ... btw i love ur stories keep me updated on twitter please ! @PinkBlazin_Barb

    ReplyDelete