Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day 3 (Part 3)

This chapter might be really long lol sorry


*skips to Friday*


Today Nick had a doctors appointment. Nicki wasn't sure what was going to happen but last night her and Safaree prayed VERY hard for God to show her what the plan was for their life and that what ever it was they would cope with it.


DOCTORS OFFICE

"Nicholas Samuels" The nurse called out.

"Oh, that's us." Nicki said.

Safaree picked up the car seat and headed to the back.

"OK so today is a check up. We just need to check a few things and we will bring little Nick right back."
"OK" Nicki said softly.

Safaree and Nicki didn't speak. They just sat in silence both wrapped in their thoughts not knowing the outcome of the doctors appt.


"OK Ms.Maraj, I have some GREAT news for you!" The doctor said putting emphasis on the word great.

"Well what is it?" Nicki said smiling.

"As rare as this is, it seems that Nick's heart is healing. The hole has actually gotten smaller and he should be able to live. He will need surgery in the future but right now its not a problem."

"OH MY GOD THAT'S GREAT!!!!" Nicki said jumping into Safaree's arms.

"Yay baby I am so happy!" Safaree said.

With that they left.



AT HOME.

Nicki picked up her phone.. She had to do this. If her baby was going to live she would have to tell people. She already knew who her first phone call was going to be..


"Hello"
"Hey Daddy"
"Onika! Hi How are you?"
"I am good Dad but I have something to tell you."
"Whats wrong with my princess? You can tell me anything."
"Dad, I had a baby 3 days ago and he is yours"
"Are you serious? This cant be happening... omg"
"Listen, I am not going to tell Mom yet. I have to pray and think first. When do you want to see him?"
"Well your Mother is out of town for a nursing class and she sent Maciah to Jelani's house. So you can bring him tonight. Will he be able to stay the night with me? What is his name how does he look?" Her dad was asking anxiously
"Daddy I don't know if he can stay the night.. He is only 3 days old and he's not really supposed to be out of the house. His name is Nicholas. He weighs 7 pounds 9 ounces. He's very small. He looks like me."
"OK well its up to you if you want him to stay. You can bring him now."
"OK I am on my way."


Nicki and Safaree packed up some stuff for Nick and gave him a lot of clothes just in case he did spend the night. Nicki and Safaree were really stressed out and needed the extra sleep so she was really considering it.. Besides he IS Nick's father.


AT ROBERTS HOUSE.


"Hey daddy. We're here."
"Oh my gosh Onika. He is so handsome. He looks just like you when you were a baby" He said kissing him on the forehead.
"Okay well listen I have some directions in his diaper bag for you. He eats every two hours. The formula gets two scoops of powder, the rest water. He drinks two ounces every time he eats. His diaper needs to be changed every hour. I don't want him getting a rash. He has cream in the bag and powder. Don't give him a bath today he's already had one. I know he doesn't have anywhere to sleep so I am leaving the car seat here."
"So he's spending the night?" He said cutting her off.
"Yes he can spend the night. BUT if anything happens or you have ANY problems, I don't care what time it is, call me."
"OK I got it."
"Oh, and you better get a story ready cause when Mom gets back you're gonna have to tell her where this baby came from."

Then she walked out the door.


AT NICKI N SB'S APARTMENT

"You think he can handle this Nicki?"
"Yea, I mean he's done it three times" She said almost laughing.
"Oh OK. As long as you trust it, I will too."

They got in the shower and then laid down. They were going to use this time to get extra sleep. They were exhausted. It was hard caring for a little tiny baby.


AT ROBERTS HOUSE.

Robert looked at the TV and picked up the remote. Nick started crying and he looked at the clock...Feeding time. He remember what Nicki told him and he made him a bottle. She picked him up out of the car seat and fed him. He burped him and laid him back down. Five Mins later he started crying again. Robert picked him up and changed his diaper. He put on the cream and powder just as Nicki instructed.

"Now you should be all set little one.": He said as he sat him back in the car seat.

Again within minutes he was crying again. Robert was staring to get irritated. He didn't want to bother Nicki because he didn't want her to think he didn't know what to do. He picked up Nick and felt him. He didn't feel warm or cold so he didn't change his outfit. He searched in the diaper bag for a binkie. He didn't find one.

"Hmm.." He thought.
"Maybe he wants a bath." He said out loud.

Robert got a towel and got some baby soap out of the diaper bag. Nicki packed it just in case Nick had an accident or his formula spilled on him and he got sticky. He took out a new outfit for Nick and out it by the sink. Then he gave Nick a bath, lotioned him down, put a new outfit on him and combed his hair.

"Now you should be better, right little man?" He asked Nick.

He brought Nick back into the living room and held him. After he fell asleep he put him back in his car seat. In 15 mins he woke up screaming. His little face turned red and he was shivering.
Robert picked him up and wondered what was wrong. He made another bottle and tried to feed him. He was crying so much that he wouldn't take the bottle. He held him tight and tried to rock him but that didn't work either. He got up and walked around but Nick kept crying. Robert was getting pissed. He wanted to know why didn't his son like him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you boy? I've done everything."

What he didn't know is that babies can tell when they are in danger and that's why Nick was crying. He wanted to be back with his mommy and daddy. The only 2 people he knew.

After 30 minutes of Nick's continuous crying Robert was furious. He laid Nick on the couch and went outside to cool off. When he came back in and Nick was still crying, he picked him up roughly and shook him.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!" He screamed.


He dropped Nick on the couch and then called Nicki.

When Nicki answered the phone she heard the screams in the background and just said "I'm on my way" She hung up and got in the car and sped over to her dads...............................................




*Omggggg what do u think is going to happen???? I'm scared lol Let me know what u think! 10 comments before i post again! Thank you for all your support and love. I really appreciate it! Post this story to the TL if you want! :)  Love yall!*

15 comments:

  1. HE FUCKIN SHOOK HIM??? UGHHHHHH FUCKIN BASTARD.....LIKE I CAN'T WITH THIS RIGHT NOW! I HOPE THE BABY IS OKAY, LIKE WHAT THE FUCK WAS SHE THINKING LEAVING HIM THERE WITH THAT MONSTER? I'M LIKE SERIOUSLY PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW! POST SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgosh NO...NO..He's okay be has to be! Why would he shake the baby :'( no I don't understand...he's okay right? Post soon xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. why in the hell... u know wut.... *packs contacts that allowed me to read this story and leave* like not this mutha fucker shaking the fucking baby and then his bitch ass just dropped him like a fucking rag doll the fuck... u know wut.... my emotions awl ready effed up... like i wanna find every sick animal named Robert and.... breathe muny its fiction! hell!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG ok She warn her dad not to take that baby a bath he did it anywayz.. he pick him up roughly knowing that he has heart condition thats healing and he shook him her dad is such a bastard she shouldnt have left that baby with him.....i hope Nicki gets there in time to rescue lil Nicholas ..this is Great Chapter Post soon muah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMFG NO! Why did he fucking shake him? Her dad is such a prick, i know they needed there sleep but i wish they had stayed and supervised Robert watching Nick. I hope Nicki and Safaree arrive in time before something really bad happens.

    ReplyDelete
  6. he is horrible woooow, i hope she just completely leaves him out of her life

    ReplyDelete
  7. I knew his dumbass was gonna something so fucking stupid
    Who the fuck shakes a 3 day old baby like WTF he needa calm down cuz he haft tell mama C about what he did to nicki

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWE HELL NO!!!!! *reinforces the glock* Smh. It's crazy. I'm too PISSED! I'm LIVID! Ugh.
    Ok, I was mad hype when the doctor sad nick was healing! Like, YASSSSS. I was twerkin mad hard! BEWP! I was mad pressed when she picked up the phone and dialed his BITCH ass! He a HOE! BITCH! Then she said she not telling her mom?! Oh hell no! Smh. Oh shit she actually went over there and let him stay the night?! Hell no! Safaree should have shut that DOWN and fast!
    I knew he shouldn't have stayed! Robert started off doing good And then he had to go be the DICK FACE that he is! Ugh! I can't! He yelled at him?! Threw him on the couch?! Left him on the couch unattended and went outside?! Shook him?! Fuck no!!!! Like, I'm HEATED! H E A T E D! Nic specifically told him not to was the baby up and he did anyway! And he was shivering?! Ugh! Fuck ROBERT! *screams* I swear babies are smart. He sensed that robert was a fuck boy. All ik is that Nic better get there pronto and nick better be ok! PERIOD.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WTF DID HE SHAKE HIM AND DROP HIM HE HAS A FUCKING HEART CONDITION YOU DICK THEN YIU LEFT HIM BY HIMSELF FOH!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aghhhhh no not my Nicholas!!!
    Robert cant do shit right, he just needs to die in a hole already!!!!
    Fuck is on his biscuit he is washhhhed in my life, raggady andy >.<

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH HELLLLLLL FUCKING NO!!! I KNEW HIS CRAZY ASS WOULD HARM THE BABY! FIRST HE GONE ANSWER THE PHONE TALKIN ABOUT SOME HET PRINCESS AND SHIT LIKE HE DIDN'T RAPE HIS DAUGHTER!! AND THEN ASK TO SEE HIS SON LIKE EVERYTHING IS OKAY!!!! OHHHHHHH FUCKING BASTARD! AND THEN YOU SHAKE THE BABY AND DROP IT WHEN IT ALREADY HAS A HOLE IN HIS HEART!!! IM PISSED.. I HOPE SOMEONE FUCKS HIM UP! FUCKING DICK HEAD! Ugh *throws phone* great chapter tho

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh hell fuckn no!!!!!! I knew she shouldnt have left him there, like this stupid ass nigga shook the baby... are u fuckn serious?! UGH IM SO PISSED!

    ~@NickiMmemphis

    ReplyDelete
  14. OH MY FUCKIN GAHHHH! Why oh why oh why?! WHY WOULD HE SHAKE A BABY?! That is CRAZY! Man he wasn't shit back then, he aint shit now and he aint neva gon be shit! I HATE him! If anything happens to Nicholas I'm hoppin in this story and beatin his ass!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete